Skip to main content

The First Post!

The First Post is the word that came to my mind when I started writing this & the first thing I remembered after reading it is the 'FirstPost', the Indian news website. But still, I would like to stick with it as it is my first blog post!

This blog of mine is about helping people from coming out of their routine & monotonous life and help them learn new things through the real-life experiences of others. One can feel that my blog will refresh your thoughts and make you feel that you are talking to a person instead of just reading it like some textbook or something.  

The name of the Blog!

PLAN - Philosophy, Life, Anecdote & Nature because I first only wanted to write about Life only! I am being brutally honest, I at first just thought of life but the usernames for email and blog were not available Hahahaha LOL! So, I have added nature to it and even then an email was not available so, I added Philosophy as Life, Nature & Philosophy go together. I wanted a short-form too so, I was thinking of finding some appropriate word with letter 'A' so that I can get the short-form PLAN and finally, as I thought life lessons & experiences are easily explained through anecdotes, I added the word Anecdote. Thus, I arrived at the word PLAN - Philosophies, Life, Anecdote, Nature. I also would like to mention that there will be little spiritual posts too but even then they would be completely secular.



My writing style

Person of any age group can relate to my writings. I being experienced in various situations - fun, happy, sad, depressed etc etc., My writings will be appealing to a kid, a teenager, an adult and an old man/women. My writings do not discriminate anyone. They are secular in nature & are mostly based on true experiences from different sorts of people. I do understand the feeling of every person and in what situations they are. So, my writings will not hurt you at all! If you feel anything I  have written is not in sync or would like to add anything else, you are free to leave feedback!

All suggestions are welcomed and I would love to hear from you all!

Good Bye! 
Take care Readers


- Dr. Dee Sim Ber



Comments

Amazon